Monday, May 23, 2011

Previous accomplishments Part I

Mayor Riley: Best Charlestonian Mayor Riley

This could also be called best first pitch (my vote for next year).  I accidently went to the opening night and saw Mayor Riley throw out the first pitch.  His arm strength and what he has done so much for this city makes him the best of.  Mayor, keep us feeling small but living big.

Avondale: Best Neighborhood Avondale

So how do I accomplish a neighborhood?  Not sure, so I visited my friends in Byrnes Down, shopped at the local HT, ate at Triangle, and looked at (but didn't ride) the Colburg Cow.  If I didn't love JI so much, this would be my best neighborhood.

Righchus: Best Local Hip Hop Artist Righchus

This is the best part about the best of experiment.  I may never of heard of Righchus and right now I'm listening to him as I am typing away.  I'm addicted.  Afraid of Heights, Blow, and We Winnin.  Can't wait for WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AH-AH-AAAA-HA-AH-AH-AH.

Cinebarre: Best movie theater Cinebarre Terrace

Saw Fast Five using some free passes.  Good Theater: Yes.  Best: Not sure.  I'm a Terrace and Citadel fan.  Imax 3-D.  If only Hollywood did the Hangover P2 in 3-D Imax, the Citadel would win hands down.

The Bridge 105.5: Best Radio Station The Bridge

With Pandora, my iPod, and Lynyrd Skynyrd's greatest hits CD, who needs a radio station.  I do!  I listen to the Bridge at least 3 times a week.  Keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment